Easily adjust camber track side with Vorshlag's R53 camber plates. Over-sized spherical bearings are designed to withstand the rigors of street and track abuse. All components are plated for maximum corrosion resistance and long life.
In order to properly use Vorshlag camber plates, you must choose spring perches that match your strut brand and spring type. Vorshlag camber plates are designed to be compatible with 2.5”, 2.25" and 60mm “coilover” style springs, stock style springs and all strut types.
- Compatible with 2.5", 2.25" and 60 mm Coilover springs (included). For a small additional charge they can come with modified Vorshlag OEM style upper spring perches.
- Compatible with all strut brands and types. Don't see your strut model in the options? Drop us a line and we'll design a set-up for you.
- No need to change camber plates when switching from regular springs to coilovers! Some companies sell you two totally different camber plates for coilover springs and factory style springs.
- Installs with basic hand tools, no chassis modifications required.
- Plates are designed specifically for the R53 MINI chassis.
- Camber is easily adjustable at the track from the engine compartment with simple hand tools (1/4" ball end hex nut wrench). Takes seconds per side.
- The spherical bearing used in the Vorshlag camber plate is the largest used in any R53 MINI camber plate. The result has much better durability and wear characteristics than the undersized bearings used in our competitors' plates.
- Provides up to -3 front camber - a huge benefit for the Mini chassis. A must for all track driven or autocross cars (when class rules allow for camber plates)
- There is no change in ride height from the OEM upper mounts (stack-up height is 51mm vs 53 for the stock tio mount + perch).
- 100% CNC machined, alloy steel bearing holders - Tough as a German Tank!
- All components plated for maximum corrosion resistance and long life.
- Red anodized aluminum CNC machined main plates engraved with Vorshlag logo, "R53 MINI" and proper orientation.
- Vorshlag Upper spring perches included