This design can add up to 3.5° of additional negative camber, which keeps the outside front tires flatter when cornering, reducing tire wear and increasing cornering grip. Adding negative camber is one of the FIRST modifications racers do to their cars, and the F56 MINI needs it just like so many others.
- Compatible with all OEM diameter factory and aftermarket (lowering) springs for F56 MINI
- Works on the 2014-up F56 MINI series, including the F55 and F57
- Installs with basic hand tools, no chassis modifications required.
- Camber is easily adjustable at the track with simple hand tools (1/4" hex wrench sold separately in this car's Suspension section)
- The spherical bearing used in the Vorshlag camber plate is the largest used in any MINI camber plate on the market. The result has much better durability and wear characteristics than the undersized bearings used in our competitors' plates.
- Aluminum alloy main plate and steel alloy bearing holder construction - Tough as a tank!
- Sealed radial ball bearings isolate steering movement from spherical bearing. These do not have to be removed monthly and re-greased like competing models that use a flat, unsealed Torrington bearing
- All components machined in-house at Vorshlag on our CNC machines
- All components plated or anodized for maximum corrosion resistance and long life.
- Can be converted to use with coilover springs (different camber plate entry in this car's Suspension section)
- Vorshlag upper spring perches are included and built to fit the OEM style spring for this model.
Spring Perches: This catalog entry is for the OEM sized front springs and all aftermarket lowering springs. We have another entry in this F56 Suspension section for the various coilover spring options.
Strut Style: Please pick the brand and type of strut your car has. We have included the OEM and popular aftermarket struts that use the OEM style upper spring perch.