Easily adjust camber trackside with Vorshlag camber/caster plates. Oversized spherical bearings are designed to withstand the rigors of street and track abuse. All components are plated for maximum corrosion resistance and long life. These camber plates are for Z4 Non M and E46 Non M chassis cars only, as they allow for much more maximum negative camber to work with the different spindle of these cars. All E46 M3 owners should buy the E46 M3 specific plates. Featuring CNC construction for the bearing holder and main plate, including engraved: hash marks for adjustment, side and front markings, and the snazzy Vorshlag "VM" logo. Perfect for street or track use on the BMW Z4 non-M chassis.
In order to properly use Vorshlag camber plates, you must choose spring perches that match your strut brand and spring type. Vorshlag camber/caster plates are designed to be compatible with 2.5”, 2.25" and 60mm “coilover” style springs, OEM style springs, and all strut types.
- Compatible with 2.5", 2.25" and 60 mm coilover springs and all struts.
- Works ONLY with E46 non-M chassis cars (E46 323, 328, 330)
- Installs with basic hand tools, no chassis modifications required.
- Plates are designed specifically for BMW E46 chassis.
- Caster & Camber are independently adjustable.
- Camber is easily adjustable at the track from the engine compartment with simple (metric) hand tools. No need to reach inside the wheel well with a wrench!
- The spherical bearing used in the Vorshlag camber plate is the largest used in any BMW camber plate. The result is a spherical bearing with considerably better durability and wear characteristics than the undersized bearings used in our competitors plates.
- Designed for maximum suspension bump travel / minimum stack-up height. More than an inch more strut travel than some of our competitors!
- Coilover perches can use the Vorshlag Race bearings for 5mm less stack-up, for even more suspension travel
- Alloy steel bearing holder - Tough as a German Tank!
- Aluminum alloy main plate for lighter weight, engraved and fully anodized
- All components plated or anodized for maximum corrosion resistance and long life.
- Vorshlag Upper spring perches required. Coilover perches included in the basic price, but OEM style perches are extra (see "Spring Perch" drop down option menu, below).
Spring Perches: Please pick the spring perch diameter that works with the springs you have. Coilover springs typically come in one of three diameters: 2.25", 60mm and 2.5". Ground Control coilovers are supplied with 2.5" dia and TCKline supplied coilovers are 60mm dia springs. KWs coilovers tend to be 60mm but some of these and some Bilstein PSS series coilovers use the OEM upper perch (a tapered spring - see pics below). Z4 non-M's using stock style springs need to select the E36 non-M OEM Perch.