This design can add up to 3.5° of additional negative camber, which keeps the outside front tires flatter when cornering, reducing tire wear and increasing cornering grip. Adding negative camber is one of the FIRST modifications racers do to their cars, and the F chassis BMW needs it just like so many others.
- Compatible with all OEM diameter factory and aftermarket (lowering) springs for BMW F8X M cars
- Models covered for this version include F80 M3 (2014-19), F87 M2 (2019-21), and F82/F83 M4 (2014-20)
- Note: 2014-18 model M2s use the "non-M" F2X/F3X single M10 bolt engine brace - please look at that version instead!
- Installs with basic hand tools, no chassis modifications required.
- Camber is easily adjustable at the track with simple hand tools (1/4" hex wrench sold separately in this car's Suspension section)
- The spherical bearing used in the Vorshlag camber plate is the largest used in any BMW camber plate on the market. The result has much better durability and wear characteristics than the undersized bearings used in our competitors' plates.
- Aluminum alloy main plate and steel alloy bearing holder construction - Tough as a tank!
- Sealed radial ball bearings isolate steering movement from spherical bearing. These do not have to be removed monthly and re-greased like competing models that use a flat, unsealed Torrington bearing
- All components machined in-house at Vorshlag on our CNC machines
- All components plated or anodized for maximum corrosion resistance and long life.
- Can also be converted to use with coilover springs (different camber plate entry in this car's Suspension section)
- Vorshlag upper spring perches are included and built to fit the OEM style spring for this model.
5-bolt or 3-bolt Tower: Please look at the picture below to see which version you have. Only count the bolts that attach the strut mount to the tower, not the "ribs" or the bolt(s) for the engine bay brace. The 3-bolt is generally through the 2014 model year and 5-bolt begins in the 2015 model year. Some early 2015 models were 3-bolt.
Spring Perches: This catalog entry is for the OEM sized front springs and all aftermarket lowering springs. We have another entry in this Suspension section for the various coilover spring options.
Strut Style: Please pick the brand and type of strut your car has.
If the brand of your strut isn't shown in the options, feel free to call us. Anytime a new chassis hits the track, the aftermarket has to play catch up. With new suspensions being released we need your help to ensure that new camber plates are being configured correctly. For us that means we need to know the dimensions of the struts your using to build up a database, as we've done in the past with all the other camber plates we offer.