- Compatible with 2.5", 2.25" and 60 mm coilover springs, factory springs (both M3 and base model), and all struts.
- No need to change camber plates when switching from regular springs to coilovers! Some companies sell you two totally different camber plates for coilover springs and factory style springs.
- Installs with basic hand tools, no chassis modifications required.
- Plates are designed specifically for BMW E30 chassis.
- Camber is easily adjustable at the track from the engine compartment with simple hand tools. No need to reach inside the wheel well with a wrench!
- The spherical bearing used in the Vorshlag camber plate is the largest used in any BMW camber plate. The result has much better durability and wear characteristics than the undersized bearings used in our competitors plates.
- Designed for maximum suspension bump travel. More than an inch more strut travel than some of the competitors!
- CNC machined bearing holder, Laser Cut main plate, 100% alloy steel construction - Tough as a German Tank!
- All components plated for maximum corrosion resistance and long life.
- Laser cut arrow indicates "Front", for proper orientation during installation
- Vorshlag Upper spring perches are required (see "Spring Perch" drop down option menu). Included with coilover perches at this price, but some options are extra
Spring Perches: Please pick the spring perch diameter that works with the springs you have. Coilover springs typically come in one of three diameters: 2.25", 60mm and 2.5". Ground Control coilovers are supplied with 2.5" dia and TCKline supplied coilovers are 60mm dia springs. KWs coilovers tend to be 60mm but some of these and some Bilstein PSS series coilovers use the OEM upper perch (a tapered spring - see pics below). The 95 M3 and the E30 share the same spring perch.
Strut Style: Please pick your strut brand and sizes from the drop down below. This helps us build the spring perches to fit your struts with a tight tolerance and no slop - for quiet, reliable use. If you do not know what struts you have please have a reputable BMW shop inspect them, as most mechanics can spot the differences with a quick look. There are also new struts and updates to existing models that come out from time to time. If your strut is not listed, please pick the "Other" option and let us know what brand and model struts you have in the order notes. Note: Koni makes struts for some BMWs with both tapered and square shaft shoulder transitions, so if you have Koni struts please inspect your struts before ordering