SPL Parts PRO Front Outer Tie Rod Ends (TRE) allow for bumpsteer adjustment by allowing the tie rod end pivot to be relocated with the use of spacers. Reduced bumpsteer results in smoother steering and reducing lap times. Our Stainless Steel steering rack spacer allows for increased steering angle on drift cars. Inner Tie Rod ends are also included.
Sold as a pair.
Made in the USA!
SPL Parts Front Tie Rod Ends Features:
- FK Teflon lined Rod Ends provide maximum articulation
- Electroless Nickel plated hardened 4140 Chromoly tapered studs for precise fitment in the knuckle
- Inner tie rod with steering rack spacer allows for increased steering angle
- 1/4" and 1/8" Stainless Steel spacers to fine tune bumpsteer
- Black Anodized CNC Machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum curved turnbuckle to maximize articulation
1999-2005 Mazda Miata (NB)